There have been several TITO session reminders about this service.
Just a few key points we want to keep re-inforcing about Ambulatory ECG.
- There are 11 Ambulatory ECG Hub Practices across the city
- This service is to support GP’s in the diagnosis of Atrial Fibrillation.
- Please do not refer patients who are experiencing: Syncope, valvular heart disease or known Atrial Fibrillation
- Resting ECG showing WPW, short PR interval and Long QTc
- Family History of sudden death <40
- There is an E-consultation service if you require management advice from a cardiologist as you are unsure of the next steps with a patient.
If you require any further support re the ambulatory ecg service please get in touch with Tracey Teasdale, Karen Swaile or Karen Brook at the Alliance Office.