MDT COORDINATOR VACANCY
A development opportunity has arisen for a temporary MDT Coordinator to work across Practices in Sunderland until 31March 2017.
The post is up 30 hours per week (£25,000pa pro rata) to support the facilitation of MDTs across the Sunderland footprint. The number of hours could be flexible.
If you have a staff member who is interested in developing their broader skills then interested applicants should contact Ashleigh Gordon-Pucci for further details. We would be happy to look at a secondment arrangement.
Recruitment Update SGPA Medical Practice
Sunderland GP Alliance Medical Practice have been successful in appointing the following new staff to enhance our current team. We would like to share our recruitment success with you and introduce the new staff we have appointed.
- Rebekah Taylor – Healthcare Assistant – Base Galleries
- Jessica Taylor – Healthcare Assistant – Base Galleries
- Gillian Webster – Operational Manager- Galleries/Barmston
- Michelle Coglan – IT Administrator – Base Galleries
- Alison Howarth – Medical Secretary – Base Barmston
- Beth Thompson – Medical Receptionist- Base Galleries
- Christine Keegan – Medical Receptionist – Base Galleries
- Beverley Morris – Medical Receptionist – Base Galleries
- Ashley Pattinson – Medical Receptionist – Base Galleries
Practice Manager Vacancy on Enhanced Primary Care Implementation Group
The EPC Implementation Group meet monthly on a Wed. evening 4-530pm; currently we do not have a practice manager representative at this meeting. When the group was originally developed an expression of interest letter generated no response, however, at a recent meeting there was interest expressed from practice managers at becoming more involved with this.
Therefore, please would any Practice Manager wishing to represent general practice managers in Sunderland on the EPC Implementation Group please contact Karen Swaile at SGPA [email protected]
If there are several applicants we will develop a selection process within the implementation group to deal with the appointment fairly.